TO NEW YORK CITY AND LONG ISLAND, NY, US.
8 NIGHTS/4 STOPS
New York differently: city & beach.
Julie (16 y) came to NY with her parents, sister and another family to enjoy summer time in NY. She discovered Brooklyn, NYC by boat and beaches in Long Island. She stayed in Manhattan , Brooklyn and Montauk. Surf, paddle board, shopping, walking and sight seeing was the key activities of this trip to NY. On their way back from Long Island, they stayed in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and discovered hidden designer shops and street art.
BRUSSELS -NEW YORK
8,5 hours direct flight
$700 per person
RENTAL CAR & TAXI
450 km in 8 days
7 hours on the road – 4 stops
AVERAGE BUDGET PER PERSON
$2075 / pp for 8 nights excl activities & meals
$1250 /pp for 8 nights (without breakfast)
$125 /pp $700 /pp
Fire Island Beach on Long Island
Williamsburg Street art One World Observatory, Manhattan
In a snapshot
GOOD TO KNOW
– To get from JFK airport to Manhattan, we recommend the train. You take the air train to Jamaica station. From there, get the LIRR line that will take you to Penn Station.
– The underground is the best way to circulate in Manhattan. The CITI Bike is a fun and affordable way to discover the city. Just jump on and off your bike whenever you want to explore a shop, a restaurant, a museum or a rooftop.
– We highly recommend to make your restaurant reservation as early as possible to get space in your preferred restaurant.
– Summer time is great in NYC and Long island. The weather is sunny and warm. You will enjoy Long Island beach life. Plenty of small restaurants at the seaside, surf, paddle, wakeboard. At a doorstep from busy Manhattan.
– It is also the best time of the year to explore Manhattan’s many rooftops. Beware when you travel with teenagers that age limit of most of the rooftops bars is 21.
– It’s is impossible to visit everything in a few days.
Get inspired by this amazing and surprising city & discover nice adresses on: www.experience-ny.com